• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Liking my DN-11 & 12

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Both showed up in the mail today,heck I didn't realize or forgot they came with a battery. Which makes the price even better. The touch activation is a bit different than the E series lights,and beam patterns seem the same though. Will take them for a walk later toniteafter batteries are properly charged. I think there was a comment that the light comes on on high every time it's turned on. The light comes on to your last setting,memory mode I believe. I love the 10 lumen increments with a 1 lumen low. I am an Imalent fan boy,and just love there lights so I won't do any reviews, just a few comments. Any questions guys just let me know. Just easy questions.

LarcKen

Newly Enlightened
Hey there. What Imalent lights are in your possesion now? I'm a proud owner of a DDT40 remote version myself. :grin2:

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there, I dont have one yet. Being a newish company I worry about reliability, toughness, customer service.

I would like to try one though,

Skeeterg

Enlightened
I have every model Imalent makes except the DDT40,and they all been doing great. I am holding off until they come out with a newer version of the ddt40. I have know idea if or when it will happen. I hope they come out with a new version of the E-series lights with adjustable tint like the SA04.

LarcKen

Newly Enlightened
Wow a real fan! BTW, What's wrong with the newer 2016 version of DDT40?

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Probably nothing,but why not wait til the newer version comes out. I am hoping they use XHP-70 LEDs in the newer version

Scuba633

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping to see more reviews of those. I'm very happy with my DN-12, although the switch needs a little getting used to.