PHOTOS of your DAMASCUS LIGHTS

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there should be a Damascus thread.
These are my 6: VELENO 40DD LUMMI Wee, Raw TAIN Ottavino 10280, Ottavino AAA, Flute

I'm sorry I sold these two Photon Fanatics 18350 custom one of a kind and 16340 one of two

Last edited:

severtecher

Newly Enlightened
Are the lights in the top photo damascus STEEL or just a pattern in some other material?

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
I have a difficult enough time caring for my Damascus Knife. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep a damascus Flashlight from rusting.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe these are all stainless steel Damascus so rusting shouldn't be a problem.

fyrstormer

Banned
My new pocket knife is made of stainless Damascus. From what I can tell it will rust very lightly if soaked in water, but a quick wipe with Birchwood Casey Barricade takes the orange off. That's what happened when I washed it after receiving it; I haven't had any issues carrying it in the watch pocket on my jeans since then.

- - -

That Raw DA is to die for. If I had a chance to get my hands on one nowadays for a price that wasn't astronomical, I would easily overlook both Lummi's ruined reputation and the unusual battery size. I would love a progressive-twisty light made from Damascus.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
That Raw DA is to die for. If I had a chance to get my hands on one nowadays for a price that wasn't astronomical, I would easily overlook both Lummi's ruined reputation and the unusual battery size. I would love a progressive-twisty light made from Damascus.

I had a Raw Da one, bought it for a bunch of money and sold it for a bunch...

LS3K8530-M.jpg

Figured I'd throw in a photo with a friend of his.... (mokume game)

LS3K8577-M.jpg

LS3K8551-M.jpg