• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB reasonably priced Damascus light

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
I just received my first titanium light with trits. Can't keep my eyes and hands off of. I got it from Hbk Rey.

For my next I really want to know what's out there for Damascus I've seen the Tain and mcgizmos and hank all of which are a bit pricey for my taste since I'm just getting into this does anyone else produce Damascus lights that are a bit lighter (forgive my pun) on the wallet?

Thanks in advance.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha! Ha!! Ha! Ha! sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

These are my 6: VELENO 40DD LUMMI Wee, Raw TAIN Ottavino 10280, Ottavino AAA, Flute

Ladd

Enlightened
I just received my first titanium light with trits. Can't keep my eyes and hands off of. I got it from Hbk Rey.

For my next I really want to know what's out there for Damascus I've seen the Tain and mcgizmos and hank all of which are a bit pricey for my taste since I'm just getting into this does anyone else produce Damascus lights that are a bit lighter (forgive my pun) on the wallet?

Thanks in advance.

Could we get a pic of the light from Rey?

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's cute, I like how he thanks his bidders for 'buying American' on a design he straight ripped off from a guy in Germany.

I wanted to add a notice to any bidders of the following. I want to thank everyone for supporting an American Machinist. I make all the lanterns myself and in my shop. Thank you for not buying "Overseas" garbage.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Still quite new not sure how to upload images from my mobile

Does anyone have or know of the naitlight dear 123 damascus?

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Very jealous of the DAMA collection rgray

And that Keychain is really something I didn't even mention trits DAMA with trit now we are talking!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried to post photos didn't work for me

OK, this will work:
1. Set up an email
2. Address it to yourself
3. Click on paper clip (attach file) file at top in blue
4. Send email to yourself
5. Open new email from you
6. Picture should appear in body, click copy image
7. Come here click paste in body

Wa la