Super Bowl Half Time....LAME!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i didnt like Robert James Richie wereing the usa flag as he did.then they just layed it down behid him i thought it was a shirt but it realy apered to be a flag

Darell

Flashaholic
I actually stopped what I was doing to watch the halftime show.... whish I'd continued doing what I was doing.... There's 30 minutes I'll never get back.

jdb2

Newly Enlightened
I can't imagine anyone interested in the game would have liked the halftime show. At least they didn't have Michael Jackson, just his sister.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I didn't even bother watching the halftime show. I spent the time on CPF and posting a new page to my website, while I could hear this raucous noise in the background - that "raucous noise" was the halftime show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
I liked the halftime show too... oh well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
only part i didnt like was when kid rock was on and had the flag on i always thought that was kinda disrepectful to the flag . but i like his music

was_jlh

Enlightened
i meant i liked the run carolina just made, i shoulda posted in the other game thread

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
CBS has already apologized for the R rated baring of Jacksons breast and the NFL has stated it is "very unlikely that MTV will produce a halftime show in the future"

A totally useless and inappropriate show, with todays situation, something actually appropriate including a patriotic theme would have been appriciated.

Kid Rocks use of our Flag as a poncho was VERY inappropriate, though I think I saw someone carefully take it from his shoulders vs. letting it just fall to the floor.

Oh well, 30 minutes of my life spent uselessly, AGAIN, to watch a supposedly entertaining and worthwhile show.

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was under the inpresion the flag should never be alowed to hit ground.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
CBS apologized after the fact while CBS's parent company, Viacom, was promising "Janet's Shocking Moment" before the game.
I see a promotion coming for somebody at CBS.

darkgear.com

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
CBS has already apologized for the R rated baring of Jacksons breast and the NFL has stated it is "very unlikely that MTV will produce a halftime show in the future"

A totally useless and inappropriate show, with todays situation, something actually appropriate including a patriotic theme would have been appriciated.

Kid Rocks use of our Flag as a poncho was VERY inappropriate, though I think I saw someone carefully take it from his shoulders vs. letting it just fall to the floor.

Oh well, 30 minutes of my life spent uselessly, AGAIN, to watch a supposedly entertaining and worthwhile show.

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

You have links for these?