Olight Sale Just starting

laxtond

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, not sure if this is the appropriate place, but I'll throw it out there!

Olight is having a sale with their new store website opening for the weekend. 25% off everything and free shipping of $50 to US!

Just ordered myself an S2 Baton and I3S EOS for what seemed to me like a good deal!

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up an S2 and a battery. I just wanted the light. But with $10 shipping it would have been $45. So while I may not have needed the battery. I figured "Why not"...

Last edited:

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
I was going to buy something but finding the website nearly impossible to navigate on the iPhone. I hope it doesn't represent the quality of service.

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
Wow! It looks to me like they crammed the desktop page into a mobile browser.

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
Home at my desktop and was finally able to order an S1 Baton and a S30rii. Not sure how I feel about the magnetic charging station as I'd rather have a dedicated micro USB port but may soon be time to switch from 123 cells to 18650s and get a charger anyway.

tksingh

Newly Enlightened
Quick question guys: did you get a shipment confirmation? I got an email with order# and status of processing, I also received an email from PayPal confirming payment but nothing since Monday on shipment.

cheers

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quick question guys: did you get a shipment confirmation? I got an email with order# and status of processing, I also received an email from PayPal confirming payment but nothing since Monday on shipment.

cheers

Yes. I ordered my r50 on august 28. Got the tracking number on august 30.

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
Yes I got a shipped status notification on 08/28 after some back and forth emails re: changing my order from the S30rii to an S2 when I realized the battery was proprietary for in light charging on the S30rii.
That was the only notification I received but communication good so far.
If you haven't received anything I'd suggest an email confirming your order #.

doug5551

Newly Enlightened
My shipment arrived today in Los Angeles. Very happy with the quick delivery given the large sale. Good job Olight!

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
My S1 and S2 just arrived on East coast. Good transaction with reasonably fast shipping and good timing with a storm bearing down.

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
I received my S2 yesterday. I did get a shipping notification, but I don't remember when.

DK Demand Lab

Newly Enlightened
Ordered I3E 2 for $16 deal on Monday but only received one of the two on Saturday...

Is it just me? or do they always ship out the two same products (one package deal) with different color separately..?

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered I3E 2 for $16 deal on Monday but only received one of the two on Saturday...

Is it just me? or do they always ship out the two same products (one package deal) with different color separately..?

I received my S1A, but didn't receive my two 14500 batteries or my white diffuser. Not sure whats going on really, but i'm gonna give them a call today.

jwill911

Newly Enlightened
This is really convenient that you replied to this thread.
I ordered a S1 Baton and two 13E EOS lights for gifts. I received them promptly. But my S1 failed after only a couple of hours of use (not continuous use). I've been trying to contact someone at Olight techsupport, customer service and then warranty. I haven't gotten any response yet. Did that 25% off sale overwhelm your staff.
I really liked the S1 for the brief time it work. I'd just like to get it fixed or replaced.
Thanks,
John

Last edited: