DealExtreme        
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Flashaholic*

Please pm me.
    Thanks

Flashaholic

Please pm me, thanks.

Flashaholic

Interested. Please send info.

Thanks!
    Runtime be damned

Please send info
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Can you send me information too?

Please send info

Is there anyway to tell if these are "updated" models?

Please send me the info

Please pm info thanks dazed..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast