• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, today we got the awesome Imalent HR20, an XPL-HI headlamp with budget in mind :)

Product info,

82e4171a16014f178ee335b634202567.png

0dc700e3c8c94bbcac3dc3f07e120114.png

2826b38d4f5a4fbbbbf6b8fab4734190.png

GB INFO,

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
  • Shipping is free worldwide!
  • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
  • I'm online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
  • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
  • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
  • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it, enjoy!!!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry!

1. bdogps
MikeB
LAMPARITA
PDXBG1521
Smegheaaad
dogotter
Gkyle840
lawle102
xtibi
xtibi
jorn
Furst
Jomohr84

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Smegheaaad

Newly Enlightened
I might be interested. A headlight with easily adjustable brightness sounds like it could be useful for working on the car; the clicky brightness control on the missus' walking headlight doesn't really cut it when moving around and getting closer and further away. PM, please?

As a digression, Imalent's website could use some work. It was unreachable yesterday, but now it's back up, and they appear to be in love with dark grey text on a slightly-lighter-grey background. Ctrl+a is pretty much a necessity to be able to read anything; a real optician's delight, that one. They also have an annoying habit of not stating which variant of the LED they've used in each torch. and I had to google all over the place to find a mention that someone out there thinks that this might be possibly a cool white emitter. Seems kinda lax, that.

Other than that, they seem to have some fairly interesting products on their hands...

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
I might be interested. A headlight with easily adjustable brightness sounds like it could be useful for working on the car; the clicky brightness control on the missus' walking headlight doesn't really cut it when moving around and getting closer and further away. PM, please?

As a digression, Imalent's website could use some work. It was unreachable yesterday, but now it's back up, and they appear to be in love with dark grey text on a slightly-lighter-grey background. Ctrl+a is pretty much a necessity to be able to read anything; a real optician's delight, that one. They also have an annoying habit of not stating which variant of the LED they've used in each torch. and I had to google all over the place to find a mention that someone out there thinks that this might be possibly a cool white emitter. Seems kinda lax, that.

Other than that, they seem to have some fairly interesting products on their hands...
The rotating ring for brightness plus dazed1 gr-r-reat price, is the reason why I ordered this light. I also agree with Smegheaaad, the adjustable brightness is perfect when moving around or getting closer and further away from objects. Unfortunately according to description Package Contents, there's no clip included. I asked the vendor and they confirmed, no clip:(....but on the other hand, I contacted Imalent website and they insist all their HR20 headlamps include the clip..whaaat?:hairpull:

Last edited:

TheQuest723

Newly Enlightened
Ditto the other two threads, if this is still running, could you PM info?

Posted on a couple others for CPF req, since they moved market over here. Hopefully these three will clear it up.

Thanks,

-Q

PDXBG1521

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, today we got the awesome Imalent HR20, an XPL-HI headlamp with budget in mind :)

Product info,

82e4171a16014f178ee335b634202567.png

0dc700e3c8c94bbcac3dc3f07e120114.png

2826b38d4f5a4fbbbbf6b8fab4734190.png

GB INFO,

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
  • Shipping is free worldwide!
  • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
  • I'm online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
  • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
  • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
  • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it, enjoy!!!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry!

1. bdogps
MikeB
LAMPARITA
Code when you get the chance, thank. Didn't know if a previous message got thru.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast