Help! Need replacement Quantum Tunneling Composite pads for Veleno Designs light

MY

Enlightened
Help! I have used a Veleno Designs DD as a necklight for years. I have also given out many as gifts and they are all heavily used. Unfortunately, the Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) pads for the D series lights have worn out. Since the QTC has a compressible structure, repeated use over the years has basically broken down the material. I am in need of purchasing replacement QTC pads. Veleno Designs stopped making these lights awhile back and I cannot find them or the QTC pads. I sent correspondence to Veleno Designs without response yet. I was hoping someone on the forum can point me in the right direction to find some replacement QTC pads. Perhaps Peak has these pads which may be trimmed to fit the D lights - I do not know enough about the physics or structural dynamics of the pads to know if that is possible? Thanks in advance.

nightshade

Enlightened
My, When all else fails, look up Versarobotics(dot)com. Retail is $1.55 per 4mm x 4mm x 1mm pad.