• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jetbeam T4 pro ?

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Sure strange they have it in a banner ad,and not listed on their website. Hope it has some killer throw.

Danielsan

Enlightened
Yeah, it looks compact and around 2500 lumen is nice, i guess this is the competitor to a certain acebeam and olight model. Looks better compared to the original T4

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Not a bad looking light,but was hoping for a bit more of a thrower.

Ray1968

Newly Enlightened
Everyone's been so quiet about this light though... hope I didn't make a mistake.

I don't think anyone has had their hands on one yet. Pre-orders are all I see available.

The UI is what's causing me to pass. Click and hold for on/off combined with single clicks for mode change are a major turn-off for me. I much prefer the opposite.

Danielsan

Enlightened
I doubt that it was a mistake, jetbeam is an old company, was my favourite brand some years ago when they made alot of "magnet ring" lights. That price is good but normally it is 144 dollar and it says preorder. Lets see what you have to say about that light, it definately looks really good.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I'll let you guys know what I think about it... supposedly it's expected to ship within two weeks.

The UI is what's causing me to pass. Click and hold for on/off combined with single clicks for mode change are a major turn-off for me. I much prefer the opposite.

Hmm, I never even considered that. But yeah, 2 of the 4 other lights in this class (I don't have the other one) operate opposite of this light. As a matter of fact I don't believe I have a single light that doesn't turn on with a single click. Oh well

Danielsan

Enlightened
I think the UI isnt that bad, the only problem with this UI is that you cant use the usual shortcuts for moonlight/ultra low by press and hold, i like that shortcut. The T4 pro is not an EDC light so i can accept the UI, it doesnt matter to much for me. Long press for on is like smartphones, tables and such work, it is not bad and better against accidental activation.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had my T4 Pro for a few days now. I can't say it's my favorite but it is a fine, well built light. PM for detailed impressions.... of Jack Nicholson and bulbmogul. No I'm playin... just the flashlight.

Dave MP

Newly Enlightened
Picked up a T4 Pro (cheap), early February. Decent light for the back yard, checking on the dogs and scanning the wood line.