• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MILKYSPIT McGIZMO “RE.AL’.Ti.on” CUSTOM BUILT HAIKU (2 years to Build!)

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
$10.00 in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $6.00 for all items $300 and over. Overseas shipping figure about $38.00 Registered Mail – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination as I am not responsible for lost or stolen lights not insured.

#1 – MILKYSPIT McGIZMO "RE.AL'.Ti.on" CUSTOM BUILT HAIKU (2 Years to Build!) – 2 levels of Light ….Priced at $555

Yep....this is it! I contacted Scott (so long ago) and asked him to design and build me the most awesome Haiku in existence regardless of cost. After almost two years I got my wish and he created the "re.al'.Ti.on" and sad to say... it has been in my safe since and has less than ten minutes of usage. Scott totally redesigned and constructed a permanent light engine specifically tailored to the Haiku and it is not designed to be removed. My specific demand was to have a simple, super bright light featuring the XML emitter and just High and Low with no tricky features or strobe. I ordered a new 123 pak from Don and patiently waited for Milky Spit to work his magic. This one is a true testimonial to the genius of his capabilities as a light surgeon. He said it took over two hours to make the "tale of the tape". This is your rare opportunity to snag one of the best lights ever created from one of the best modders ever to grace the forum. I am asking less than what I have in the light at $675.

Tale of the Tape:

Cree XML-T61C (290A1K) McR16ms
CustFabCore Engine Buccaneer 1.4 fw:C-10-100
Designed for 1x Li-Ion ONLY

There was a question – Does it do more than Low and High? What are the currents at those levels?

Answer – Archimedes stated: The "1.4" in the "tape" listed above refers to max current (i.e. 1.4 amps) ... thus, my guess would be maybe 140 mA and 1400 mA ( "C-10-100" ) for low & high –

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... Archimedes stated: The "1.4" in the "tape" listed above refers to max current (i.e. 1.4 amps) ... thus, my guess would be maybe 140 mA and 1400 mA ( "C-10-100" ) for low & high ....

Yes, I believe that is exactly correct.

@Fuhgetaboudit - You are certainly releasing some special gems recently .... These are some of the most exciting sales I've seen on CPF in a while, and from a classy old-school member no less[emoji106]

@autogiro - Congrats buddy, you are on quite a roll, too :)

@nfetterly - You have a collection of some of the most amazing custom McGizmo's around. I'm sure you know that you can still get a stock 6V Haiku direct, but was there some special additional customization on that one you are missing ? I'd be happy to let you know if I see any of the 2-cell versions pop up ....

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Thank you kindly Archimedes. I was a Milky Fan Boy for sure, but find I just don't use them because of their rarity so it is nice to give back to my fellow flashaholics and spread some joy! With that, I'd like to say......SOLD TO AUTOGIRO!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
@nfetterly - You have a collection of some of the most amazing custom McGizmo's around. I'm sure you know that you can still get a stock 6V Haiku direct, but was there some special additional customization on that one you are missing ? I'd be happy to let you know if I see any of the 2-cell versions pop up ....

I would have to go back into my personal laptop to see if there was anything special about the 6v head I had - but if you do see one pop up... (not that often a Haiku head pops up but...). I'll wander over to Don's area and see what they cost. I'm going to be putting a 70-300 Canon L lens up for sale & two watches, so I'm not in a burning rush (& not really supposed to be buying lights...)

I've got a Milky L1 that is fantastic & he also redid my Gotham (that I cannot bring myself to use....)

archimedes

Flashaholic
I would have to go back into my personal laptop to see if there was anything special about the 6v head I had - but if you do see one pop up... (not that often a Haiku head pops up but...). I'll wander over to Don's area and see what they cost ....

Just to save you some time ... $285-ish ;)

That's without a 2-cell Pak, but I imagine you already have some of those.

autogiro

Enlightened
@autogiro - Congrats buddy, you are on quite a roll, too :)

Just all of a sudden a lot of gems are being released and I can't pass them up!

Funny, I'm also looking for a 6v Haiku too. I picked up a 6v Sundrop and I'm not that psyched about it. I'd use the 2x123 body to feed the 6v Haiku.

Sheesh I hope the good stuff dries up pretty quick cause I've been spending W A Y too much lately!

Cheers!

Auto

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Deep inside the darkest regions of the safe I see many shiny objects with tape around the heads. They've been in a deep slumber for many a year, just waiting and waiting to come into the light, and give light..... So many bodies!

autogiro

Enlightened
Light just arrived and in good shape.
None of my Gizmos have a body that is as highly polished as this one!
Not a barn burner but definitely a very respectable light.
Thanks again!
Auto

Deep inside the darkest regions of the safe I see many shiny objects with tape around the heads. They've been in a deep slumber for many a year, just waiting and waiting to come into the light, and give light..... So many bodies!

Bring them into the light and set them free.........(for a fee of course)!