Olight have a new USB single cell charger coming out.
It will be able to charge both lithium batteries as well as NiMH batteries. It is magnetic, and you don't have to worry about polarity.
Specs from the site:
- USB powered with a charging current of 750mA.
- Compatible with ① lithium batteries with a rated voltage between 3.6V and 3.7V. ② NiMH batteries.
- Charging for dummies. There is no need for matching the polarities, as the charger can automatically
- recognize them when in use.
- All sizes compatible. It works perfectly on cylinder shaped batteries of variable diameters and lengths.
- Tangle-free flat cable design. Easy for storing and organizing.
The charge rate might be on the high side for smaller batteries like AAAs or 14500s but I like this as a small portable option to use with my portable USB solar panels.
Looks like Olight store has a current deal to try these out for $1 http://www.olightstore.com/batteries...ic-usb-charger
No good for me as I'm in Australia, but maybe someone else might try it out?