• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ZT, Hinderer, HEST, TKC scales, PM2 Scales

Nystagmus

Newly Enlightened
I'm selling a few things that I don't use anymore to fund more purchases. I'm new here, but have great feedback on the ESEE forums as Nystagmus.

All prices include shipping. I prefer paypal as payment and will usually ship USPS priority the next day. PM me if you want something shipped outside of CONUS.

Feel free to PM me for more pics or with more questions.

Only trades I would be interested in are a Bradford Guardian 3 fixed blade or a Black Goruck backpack.

Thanks!

ZT 0900: $150. Carried and used gently for a few weeks. Updated titanium screw hardware, but comes with original hardware.. Has been sharpened with a spyderco sharpmaker, and the edge has no burrs or chips. Black spacer shows some wear. Centering and Lock up are spot on.

Hest DPX. Rowen Version: $90.00
Handles are dyed brown, but otherwise looks brand new. No box or packaging.

Benchmade SOCP Dagger and trainer: $90.00
Comes with box, sheath, trainer and the cord that it was sent with. I bought this new, but never found a place for it on my kit. Looks brand new.

Kydex Sheath for ESEE 3: $20.00
Don't remember where I got this, but it is greenish kydex that fits and ESEE 3 with TKC scales very well. It is a little loose with the normal size scales, but could be re-molded easily.

TKC Scales for ESEE 3: $35.00
Brown and black camo pattern. Comes with screws.

Scales for Spyderco PM2: $40.00
Think I bought these on ebay for $80. Never really used them.

Hinderer LP-1: $140.00
Blade is almost new condition. Sheath has a little moleskin residue from me EDC'ing it for few weeks.