Anyone use the Lumens Factory E1-LED, gen2?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about the E1-LED, but I have several drop ins and a Seraph 6 from Lumens Factory, and love them all. The quality is great and they deliver what is promised. On top of that, Mark at Lumens Factory is committed to great products and great service.

CoolBreeze135

Newly Enlightened
I don't know about the E1-LED, but I have several drop ins and a Seraph 6 from Lumens Factory, and love them all. The quality is great and they deliver what is promised. On top of that, Mark at Lumens Factory is committed to great products and great service.

Thanks! That gives me some confidence.

With a 3.0V to 3.7V Regulated Input, will there be any issues using a standard CR123A battery?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. Just trying to be thorough. I'm realizing there is a lot of flashlight lore that I don't know.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! That gives me some confidence.

With a 3.0V to 3.7V Regulated Input, will there be any issues using a standard CR123A battery?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. Just trying to be thorough. I'm realizing there is a lot of flashlight lore that I don't know.
From the description page of the 300 lumen single mode drop in:

Runtime:

1 x CR123a Primaries: ~1.5 hour
1 x AW16340 Rechargeable: ~1 hour
1 x AW17670 on E2 lights (1600mAh): ~2 hours

Since it is quoting run times for both CR123A primaries as well as 16340 Li-Ion cells, I think it is pretty safe to assume you can use either style of cells. I am assuming that the AW16340 doesn't do anything funky with cell voltages like LiFePO4 does.