How to Make a Laser Flashlight - Laser Flashlight Hack!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

This was something I decided to experiment with. I had not ever made anything with lasers before so I figured it was time to give it a shot.
Please let me know what you think. Was this an entertaining vid for you? Would you like to see more projects like this? Would you rather have the 4 minutes of your life back? LOL!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for taking the time to give us this video. You're a pretty cool dude, except for the bloody clothing Revelations thing. But it is your right and I respect that.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
It is a pretty cool video,and first of all I am so glad you talk loud and clear enough. So many that do not. I was thinking of a combination light,laser built into the light like Imalent EU06 emt. Now that would be my interest,but hey I maybe way off from everyone else's thinking.

Chaney2169

Newly Enlightened
one of these in red would make an awesome kill light for coyote hunting! it may actually be too bright lol

Popeyeusa

Newly Enlightened
I just stumbled upon your experiment and think it is totally a2ezome. It is something that I had wondered about but didn't have the balls to try myself. Great job!