Leatherman Monarch 300

gadgetguy35

Newly Enlightened
Evening all!

I have to be honest, I never come here anymore and I apologize for posting a question after so many years of lurking and then disappearing, but I don't know any other place to ask this.

I'm not into flashlights at all, I only have 5 or so and I only do enough research to get me by prior to purchasing and then it's months or years before I buy another.

My EDC for the last 6 years has been a Leatherman Monarch 300. I know it's not that nice a light, and that there are several better options out there, but I happen to really like this light for what I need it for, and nothing I've tried has been better for me. I do carry a Nitecore 2AA torch in my cargo pocket for work use, and that replaced a worn out ITP SA2 Eluma that I beat the hell out of. But for my EDC, what's-under-that-board, find-my-truck-in-the-dark light, the Monarch has been perfect. I tried a streamlight microstream but I can't stand the newer clips on it and the clicky is too stiff.

So my question is, do any of you know where I can find a Monarch 300 or the company that made them?