• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rare Tranquility Base Ti Thrower - *Free Trit Sphere Silver Pendant

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Slowly selling off my collection and I'm coming down to my rarest most coveted articles. Its definitively a piece of CPF history and it will be hard to let her go....I've copied some of the original text wrote by member Donn, see link to original thread and pictures below.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?281610-TRADED!-Rare-Ti-Thrower!-REDUCED!

This is a rare thrower pulling ~2A from dual SOB917 boards. This is an amazing efficient driver. It has a TnC Version 1 head (one of two) with crenulated bezel, UCL, McR27XR reflector and DatiLED made light engine. Puts out over 500 lumens and throws significantly better than my 1000 lumen plus Jetbeam users. Perfectly centered emitter.Its riding on a one of a kind TranquilityBase/RPM 1x18650 tube, with an amazing story. This is the original Raptor tube by TB. It also has a one off TB tailcap being Surefire C-Series clone, accurate to a tee, filled with a momentary clicky switch. A monster thrower with the best of ingredients, runs off two rechargeable 123 cells, two primary or one 18650, and includes all necessary insulated spacers.

Even today its a monster thrower and along with the constant current light engines its a very efficient beast.

This comes in the rare featured camo Pelican case selling at 730USD.

Emitter Pic.jpg
IMG_20160620_233822_zpsziso2fln.jpg
IMG_20160620_233041_zps5lciegwl.jpg
IMG_20160620_233119_zpszpxl2zc7.jpg
IMG_20160620_233002_zpsbbgm25jr.jpg
IMG_20160620_155430_zpsw1vptbxy.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 1.44.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 1.44.57 AM.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: Rare Tranquility Base Ti Thrower

Hi guys this is a one of a kind light made in good old fashioned grade 5 Titanium, you will not see another one quite like it.

I can assure you that you will be pleased with its balanced white creamy output and function. Its great for spotting or dog walking type activities.

Its also in mint condition minus a few surface hairline marks.

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Thanks Egginator it is, I have always preferred smaller lights but this one doesnt feel like a 18650 light in the hand. Amazing balance and form factor.

I wonder if Derek DailLed remembers making this one.....

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Thanks Egginator it is, I have always preferred smaller lights but this one doesnt feel like a 18650 light in the hand. Amazing balance and form factor.

I wonder if Derek DailLed remembers making this one.....

And up again with price drop.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

If anyone's genuinely interested in this light let me know as I'm going to advertise it on a couple of other forums next week.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Wow, impressive light. Is that an oil slick McGizmo on the far right in the group photo?

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Thanks Magellan it was an oilslick mule, I sold it.

Like most in the picture except the Ti HDS, which could be next in line :).

How's the Bitz doing, what you think of the beam/tint.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Big drop 800 inclusive of the rare pelican case and free 11.5mm green trit sphere :)

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Up to the top :)

Now it comes with a free silver tritium pendant instead of just a sphere.

See signature link for further information on the pendant.

Thars at least 250 worth of accessories with this awesome light.

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
The don't make them like they used to.....

I'm going to withdraw this if there is no interest and replace with Mint Ti HDS with everything including original instructions down to the baggy :)

Last edited: