• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

thrunite official store shipping speed?

novasquid

Newly Enlightened
anyone have experience ordering directly from thrunite's official online store? it's been 4 days since I placed an order and status is still showing awaiting fulfillment. how long have you guys waited for your orders to ship?

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have always ordered via Thrunite store on Amazon and received it in less than a week.

What is the benefit of ordering from the website vs Amazon?

novasquid

Newly Enlightened
they had a 5% coupon valid through their store using code "thrunite". it was only a couple bucks, and in hindsight I should've just said fuggit and used my amazon prime. I would have my lights already.

actually, now I remember, their t10t titanium light was also on sale thru their store but not on sale on amazon.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am finding on Amazon Canada that something from Thrunite goes 15% off each day.

novasquid

Newly Enlightened
5 days (3 business days) since i placed my order and it still hasn't shipped. i'd cancel my order but they've already charged my credit card. who does that? guess i'm stuck waiting now.

boyka

Newly Enlightened
5 days (3 business days) since i placed my order and it still hasn't shipped. i'd cancel my order but they've already charged my credit card. who does that? guess i'm stuck waiting now.

woahh,, thats slow, but its probably the light is not currently in stock?
I am also planning to buy from their official store thrunite.com. Let me know the update of your order.

novasquid

Newly Enlightened
yeah you might be right. the th20 nw that i ordered from thrunite.com isn't showing up on amazon as being available through thrunite's amazon store, so it's probably out of stock.

sbslider

Enlightened
I ordered a Archer 1A from the thrunite store and it shipped in about 24 hours. I expect 3 days total from order to delivery. Not too bad . . . .

edit: confirmation of delivery in 3 days, ordered Monday morning, delivered Thursday via USPS with a undisclosed shipping partner. from Kent, WA to So Cal.

Last edited:

pistonsandgears

Newly Enlightened
I have placed a few orders with them recently and shipping has been very quick. Received my orders in less than a week. I do live only one state over from them so that helps.