How come

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why does Chris Millinship not have "rate member" by his name. I know he`s good but is he that unratable?
tongue.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Horn:
You can go into your profile and take the rating off your name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but WHY??

I tried to give him some stars the other day too, but was stymied by the lack of a "Rate Member" link, and thought it was unfair to him...
frown.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey thanks guys, I`m touched!!!
icon18.gif

I did turn it off ages ago, forget why though.
I`ll turn it back on again in a moment!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey thanks for the votes!

Does this mean I`m popular then? I`ve never been popular before! Suppose it comes from the fact that I`ve always preferred messing with leds and light bulbs, rather than joining in with "normal" things that other people like. But- playing with leds and light bulbs is normal here on this board isn`t it, so maybe that`s why?!?

grin.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif
shocked.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gadget:
Yep, means you're liked and accepted by our little "community".
smile.gif

Which, BTW, I only recently joined, so thanks for my rating, too!
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I like about this forum.
No matter who you are, no matter which Digimon is your favorite (mine's Armadillomon), you're welcomed here if you like light bulbs and/or LEDs.

eepn.jpg
eenews3.jpg

Only a true nerd (or knife-wielding flashaholic!) would jump up and down with joy when they find their website on the cover of a magazine like this one.
Forget Time or People man, this is where it's really at for a flashaholic.
smile.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif
tongue.gif