• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker lights now at Going Gear

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy to see GG carrying Manker lights now. Hope to have better luck with Manker's NW lights through GG. Last ones I got from Amazon were green. Returned all of them.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
What made Going Gear carry the Manker line. ? Was it the talk on CPF or another reason ? Just curious.
Will you carry an 18650 tube for the E14 soon ?
Thank you.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
What made Going Gear carry the Manker line. ? Was it the talk on CPF or another reason ? Just curious.
Thank you.

It was actually a couple of Reddit posts and Youtube videos that made us look at the brand a little closer. The E14 specifically is what caught our eye.

We do plan on getting the E14 tubes in on the next shipment.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thank you.
Lou,
If I was in the business, I would definitely carry the Manker line.

They jump to the forefront of today's technology, are receptive to the comments of people like us, and I am sure offer a reasonable markup to vendors. The gentlemen who run the company seem to be concerned with Quality of both product, and customer/vendor service.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
GG, any plans to get/carry the U21 in NW? It looks like you only have the CW right now; I'm thinking I'll pick up a U21 NW soon somewhere.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
Do you know if Manker will come out with a colored or stainless steel versions for their E14 like the Astrolux S41S?