• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's customs Tri-EDC's and EDC's for sale - PIC ADDED!!!

chef4850

Enlightened
I have three (3) mac's customs Tri-EDC's and two (2) EDC's for sale. I have sold several custom lights on the forum and you WILL get what you pay for.

Lights are sold by USPS money order ONLY! I do not do paypal, sorry. I will ship the light that is purchased upon receiving the USPS money order. All lights are 100% perfect condition. Never used in same condition as received from Mac.

If you are not satisfied with the light that you receive, return the light to me and I will refund the full amount paid.

I can send pictures upon request, but will not be posting any on the forum.

First to post "I will take it" gets the light. I am willing to wait for the USPS money order but please be realistic I do not want to wait for weeks please.

All lights will only be sold CONUS. NO out of country sales, sorry.

Here are the lights that I am selling

1). Mac's custom Tri-EDC Titanium with clip. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs. - $700.00
2). Mac's custom Tri-EDC copper with clip. Has very nice patina. Looks like "leather" 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $700.00
3). Mac's custom Tri-EDC copper no clip and not drilled for a clip. This has a very special patina and is beautiful. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $700.00
4). Mac's custom EDC with SST-50 Titanium with clip. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $600.00
5). Mac's custom EDC with SST-50 Brass no clip and is not drilled for a clip. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $600.00

If you have any questions or would like me to send you pics of the lights for sale please send me a private message with your number and I will get the pics off to you.

Thanks for looking!

Chef

Last edited:

Dakine234

Enlightened
Re: Mac's customs Tri-EDC's and EDC's for sale

Do you have pics of the copper light?

chef4850

Enlightened

89c31af8dd1c50c46478407fb6e71e6e.jpg

murkyburkins

Newly Enlightened

my apologies, i meant the copper with the clip and leather patina

best

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any particular reason for no Paypal? Money orders are typically a scammer's requested means of payment as there is no protection for either party.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello, can you tell me what's inside please? 5). Mac's custom EDC with SST-50 Brass no clip and is not drilled for a clip. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $600.00

Single LED, or maybe a triple? Wide beam, or focused in some for added throw? Estimate on output and beam tint would be helpful as well.

Thanks

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello, can you tell me what's inside please? 5). Mac's custom EDC with SST-50 Brass no clip and is not drilled for a clip. 100% perfect No nicks, no dings and no scuffs - $600.00

Single LED, or maybe a triple? Wide beam, or focused in some for added throw? Estimate on output and beam tint would be helpful as well.

Thanks

Mac's SST-50 EDC is a single emitter (SST-50) with a reflector. it was available in either a 1.4A or 2.8A high mode engine. There is a triple conversion pill made that can be used to create a triple engine replacement.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mac's SST-50 EDC is a single emitter (SST-50) with a reflector. it was available in either a 1.4A or 2.8A high mode engine. There is a triple conversion pill made that can be used to create a triple engine replacement.

Tanks mcbrat! I don't yet own one of Mac's custom lights so naturally my knowledge is very limited. Appreciate you!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

No primaries! Only rechargable. I believe 18350.

Gotta be a little careful here. All SST-50 edcs were NOT designed for 18350 initially. Only 16340 or CR123. Many people (including me) did send it back to Mac later on to have him rebore it for the larger cell, but by default it did not take 18350. The Tri-EDCs, on the other hand, do take 18350.

chef4850

Enlightened

Any particular reason for no Paypal? Money orders are typically a scammer's requested means of payment as there is no protection for either party.
Actually it is the other way around. You keep the stub and you have recourse. Sorry but no paypal. Also i am not a "scammer" as you put it. You get what is for sale.

Thanks
Chef

chef4850

Enlightened

Thanks
It is a single sst-50. Little flood and more throw. Actually prefer this light to the tri-edc with all flood. Great light!

Thanks
Chef

chef4850

Enlightened

Gotta be a little careful here. All SST-50 edcs were NOT designed for 18350 initially. Only 16340 or CR123. Many people (including me) did send it back to Mac later on to have him rebore it for the larger cell, but by default it did not take 18350. The Tri-EDCs, on the other hand, do take 18350.
Thank you! I was not sure. It's been a while

Chef