• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Haiku XP-G (Warm White)

tsl

Enlightened
McGizmo Haiku XP-G with warm white emitter $400 Original owner, bought in 2010, lightly carried for a year or so and then put away. Excellent condition, no nicks, dings, or dents. Ships without battery,

US only. Price includes shipping via USPS with Delivery Confirmation. Paypal preferred (no e-checks).

I am not responsible for any lost package.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it. Any questions, please PM. I only check CPF in the evening and in the early morning, so there may be a delay in my response.

Prompt payment (within 48 hours of my PM) is appreciated or it will go back up for sale.

Any white specs above are lint ...

Last edited:

Hlgebben

Newly Enlightened
Re: Haiku XP-G (Warm White)

What kind of lumen output is there? Is the light still available? If so, how do I go about making the purchase?

tsl

Enlightened

What kind of lumen output is there? Is the light still available? If so, how do I go about making the purchase?
PM sent; in the spirit of "how do I go about making the purchase" as an implied "I will take it," you are first in line. PunkRockRN is next in line.

PunkRockRN

Newly Enlightened

Thank you. Message me if the first offer falls through.