• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Luxlunatic

I want to send out a cheers to Luxlunatic (Michael) for being such a decent and honorable person. I bought a Tain Ottovino from him and I screwed it up by putting the battery in backwards (Michael kicked himself for not including this vital piece of info)and the light was toast. He then emailed me a shipping ticket to have it sent back to Yitsan for repair. Michael covered the shipping and repair cost 100%. I just got the light back and it is perfect!. What an incredibly honorable thing for luxlunatic to do and I wanted everyone to know. Never hesitate to purchase from him. In the spirit of fairness, I did send him back 1/2 of the damage as I felt I should own my part. Anyway....3 Cheers for Luxlunatic!!!

Egginator1

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to send out a cheers to Luxlunatic (Michael) for being such a decent and honorable person. I bought a Tain Ottovino from him and I screwed it up by putting the battery in backwards (Michael kicked himself for not including this vital piece of info)and the light was toast. He then emailed me a shipping ticket to have it sent back to Yitsan for repair. Michael covered the shipping and repair cost 100%. I just got the light back and it is perfect!. What an incredibly honorable thing for luxlunatic to do and I wanted everyone to know. Never hesitate to purchase from him. In the spirit of fairness, I did send him back 1/2 of the damage as I felt I should own my part. Anyway....3 Cheers for Luxlunatic!!!

Egginator1
That is so very cool. Love to hear things like this. :)