• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Great Eastern Cutlery, Gerber, ESEE, Armatus

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

Great Eastern Cutlery Knifebright (GID) Bull Nose (SOLD) (pictured on left) - $50

I picked these up a year or so ago because I was trying to get into some more classic knife designs, however I have never once carried them, as they have no clip and I don't typically have a good place to put them in my pockets. Little to no visible wear. The Bull Nose is O-1 steel. I believe that these are currently unavailable, as GEC does their production cyclically. I imagine they will be available again at some point.

Great Eastern Cutlery Knifebright (GID) Bull Buster (pictured on right)- $60

I picked these up a year or so ago because I was trying to get into some more classic knife designs, however I have never once carried them, as they have no clip and I don't typically have a good place to put them in my pockets. Little to no visible wear. The Bull Buster is 1095 steel. I believe that these are currently unavailable, as GEC does their production cyclically. I imagine they will be available again at some point.

ESEE Izula Fire Ant Red BHQ Serialized w/ ESEE G-10 Scales (pictured on bottom)- $50

This knife is well used, I have taken it out backpacking countless times. This was purchased when the Fire Ant red coloration was a serialized limited edition, now I think its a regular offering from select retailers. It has been sharpened multiple times. It does not include the original packaging. It is fully functioning but could use some TLC. Includes factory sheath.

ESEE Izula Stainless Steel First Production Run w/ ESEE G-10 Scales (pictured on top) - $70

This knife has seen some use, but does not have a lot of visible wear. It has been sharpened once or twice in the past. It was mostly used as a food prep knife while backpacking. It has a First Production Run marking. It does not include the original packaging. It is fully functional. Includes factory sheath.

ESEE Izula Ant Swarm w/ ESEE G-10 Scales (LNIB) - $60

This knife is LNIB. It has never been sharpened, carried, or used. It includes all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories with the exception of the ESEE sticker that is now long since been on my truck.

Armatus Carry Solutions Izula Architect Sheath Black - $20

This sheath features some wear, mostly just the paint on the rivets and button having worn off. I will sell it separately for $22 or I will throw it in with one of the other Izulas instead of the factory sheath for only $17. I used it for horizontal carry on the front right hip area. It works great, I am just getting rid of all my Izulas.

All prices include CONUS USPS shipping
Payment accepted via PayPal
Not interested in trades at this time
Additional pictures available upon request
Multiple items sales from other threads I have encouraged

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
PM received, awaiting payment.

Edit: Payment received for GEC Bull Nose and the Quark MiniAA from my lights thread. Your items will ship tomorrow.
Received it a couple days ago...thanks for the quick shipping. I love it.