Powerex C9000 repair - Enerdan won't reply to phone calls/emails

Tapis

Enlightened
I contacted Assi Rutzki from Enerdan (Germany) 6 months ago regarding a problem I had with the MH-C9000 charger I bought from them. He told me to send it over, he will check it and eventually send it to Maha/Powerex for repair. Since then, it is impossible to reach him. He won't reply to my repeated phone calls and emails. I am pissed off by this guy, I should have contacted directly Maha. Now I don't even have the charger anymore.

Should I consider my charger is definitely lost? What are my options?

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
my last four emails were left unanswered too (8/30 9/5 10/7 10/13) but that was like 2 years ago lol

maybe your unit was sent to Maha Taiwan and the Taiwanese didn't say much since then so there was no info to forward to you or something. shame anyway i agree.

and maybe with this kind of awareness and publicity he will get back to you with some info update.

either way it is imho not cool to let an end customer, under warranty or not!, wait for 6 months to get the product repaired.

i wouldn't consider your charger lost, don't give up yet, life's too short! Not sure what your options are (Was the unit still within the warranty period? What was the production code on the bottom of the unit?).

Let's find out.

NeoGeo

Newly Enlightened
Does he still work for them? Maybe a request for help on their Facebook page would get a positive response?

Tapis

Enlightened
Thanks all, especially NeoGeo. A post on their Facebook wall returned an answer, telling me that the device is not defective and working well. Please check the video below and let me know if this is normal. The charger cycles like that indefinitely, always on 0 minutes with the same MAH.

https://vid.me/huPf

Last edited:

DT123

Newly Enlightened
It says DONE for both cells. So I think that this is normal.
The cells seem to be fully charged.
Discharge them and try charging again.

Tapis

Enlightened
I am still waiting for my charger I sent to Enerdan for repairs to arrive. It has been 6 months now!!!

According to Enerdan owner Assi Rutzki, it was sent back to me but the postal office returned it to him (probably because he omitted to fill and affix the mandatory custom sticker on the package). In January, I gave him a friend's address in another country. Still waiting...

I will keep this thread updated until I receive my device or am refunded for the one I purchased from them. Really an unreliable businessman!