Best cell for Jetbeam T6?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you using button top cells? My flattop 30Q's were too short.
Thats weird.. i just found out i have sony vtc 6 flat top on my t6vn.. it fit and works well..

advise for t6vn owner.
make sure you insert the battery the right way. So far i havent damage mine yet.
check the voltage every 4 weeks or so..

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
What cell do you recommend for my new JetBeam T6? My unprotected GA's are too short so I need to buy something new. Any suggestions???

The light is configured in 2S2P. Why not get either protected cells, or cells that have a button top only, added to them? Since all four are not in parallel, protected cells might be the better play.

Chris

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he forget to mention he got a t6vn edition. Protected cells is not a good option on vn light. We never run protected on vn lights. By the way, we can run 2 x 18650 on the t6vn.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he forget to mention he got a t6vn edition. Protected cells is not a good option on vn light. We never run protected on vn lights. By the way, we can run 2 x 18650 on the t6vn.

Well, we have some protected cells with 10A PCBs, so would that be an option, if he's running the current between the typical 7A and 10A breakers we see on modern PCBs?

Then my #2 option would be to just get button topped 18650s, say 30Qs?

Chris

Latest posts