I just got my Pelican M6 LED

harebawl

Newly Enlightened
I just recieved my PM6 Led and I really think Pelican hit a big homerun with this light! Every aspect of this package is super for the price! Super white LED, great throw, nicely built, and a really nice holder and batteries to boot! The color is whiter than my TWAK'd lights, better throw than my SL 3AA lux w/ R2L and 1.5 ohm resistor. They must have themselves a very good batch of Luxeons! I haven't heard too many people complaining about the color...
Good job Pelican!

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't heard too many people complaining about the color...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Heck, I haven't heard ANYONE complaining about the color.

Surefire, and Streamlight need to hire the purchasing agent away from Pelican. Or at least take lessons from him.

Baadbeams

Newly Enlightened
I haven`t heard of any one getting an off white color. Don`t know how they are managing to be so consistant. I love mine too. I had a switch failure...but have opened the tail up and rigged it for twist on/off, so its working again. I hope C/S sends me a replacement tail without me having to send the whole light in.

I have a UCL on order that should give it an extra lumen or two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ken

alexgian

Newly Enlightened
Ditto...
Just received mine yesterday (thanks Kevin) and must say that it is much brighter and whiter than I was expecting.
Another pleasant surprise was to find out how smooth the new red clickie is. To be very honest also the switch on the newer M6 lithiums has improved a lot in terms of smootness - but I suspect that the QC at Kevin's has something to do with the improvement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alex

Baadbeams

Newly Enlightened
Customer service was great! The toll free number actualy works! Fast to answer and are sending me a replacement tail end/switch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ken

BigWonton

Newly Enlightened
I've seen one with a slight purpleish tint to it, but the two I have right now are amazing. I also wonder about how Pelican got such a great supply of Luxeon Stars.