Is now the best time to buy a light (Cyber Mon, Black Fri) and if so, where online?

HEDP

Enlightened
Is Cyber Monday, Black Friday, the day after Christmas, or some other day the best time to buy lights on sale? And if so, what is the best place online? Let's say I'm looking to buy 2 Fenix lights. They have a 20% off right now on their website. Is that most likely the best of the year or should I wait for after Christmas? And should I order them from that flashlights website or someplace else like Battery Junction?

So:

1.) Is now the best time to buy a flashlight with the current sales going on?

2.) Should I purchase the light from that flashlights webpage or another place online (who would have the best sales)?

Blackbeard

Enlightened
tough question, one place you can start is camelcamelcamel.com where you can enter items from amazon and see their price history. keep an eye on the good deals forum here and slickdeals website

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out Andrew and Amanda. They've got the whole site on sale and they are a great company. They also sell on Amazon, but you can get better deals many times going directly through then.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually choose Going Gear and have had pretty great service and pricing from them all around.

You had better get working though as many of the deals are over Today!

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are here.
Forum Flashlights LED Flashlights
Go to
Forum Commercial Corner Dealers
There are many dealers, and many Manufacturers post there BF and CM sale.