RMSK, Inc.        

Thread: FORUMS ARE READ ONLY!

Exclamation FORUMS ARE READ ONLY!

FIRST AND FOREMOST - CPF IS NOT PHISHING YOU AND IS NOT DANGEROUS TO YOUR COMPUTER!

Currently the forums are "Read Only" while I work out the issues with the redirect/malware notice.

I need your help to work through this issue. Here's what I need:

I need reports from you all on exactly what you are experiencing - i.e.

- what browser are you using?
    - what is the message you are getting?
    - if you have anti-virus/malware software, what is the EXACT message you are getting?
    - any and all additional information you can provide.
    - are you being redirected to another website or are you just getting a message that you can ignore and move to CPF?
    - if being redirected, what is the URL of the site you're being redirected to?
    -

Report this information to me in the Group I set up on Facebook - CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Screenshots are good as long as they provide COMPLETE information. If you have a report that contains a URL of some sort, I need the COMPLETE URL... not just a shortened version of it.

One last thing - you can get rid of the notice by going to your browser settings (preferences) and turning off warnings for fraudulent sites. Obviously that is up to you to decide if you want to do that.

On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place where the bad drivers are.

Default Re: FORUMS ARE READ ONLY!

Does read only mean "please do not post?"
    -I am no law abiding citizen. I am merely not a lawbreaker.
    -Guilty until proven innocent.
    -If it can be conceived by humans, then it can be unravelled by humans.

I am using Internet Explorer 11 and I'm not getting any re-direct.

Firefox here. Got a red warning screen just like is posted in the CPF FB page. I am using MacAfee

Safari. no message. No redirect. Fraudulent warning turned on. Thankful to be able to read the threads again. Godspeed, Greta.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Ok folks - this is what I've got...

This issue seems to be a result of Google Safe Browsing which is some BS "Big Brother" that scans sites with some kind of algorithm and determines FOR you whether or not a site is "safe". I have scanned CPF with several different malware and/or malicious content engines and NONE of them come up with anything. Google Safe Browsing is the only one.

I did some reading up on it and jumped through all of Google's hoops to get them to do a re-scan and provide me with the specifics of what they find "unsafe". So now I wait.

Meanwhile - some of you who reported issues previously have mysteriously recovered and are now "clean". Honestly? I have no idea why! I am still getting the red-screen-of-death myself using Safari on my MacBook... but not on my iPhone.

I know it's a pain in the butt but for now... we wait. I can either take CPF offline completely while we wait or I can keep it open and you all can deal with the HARMLESS warning screen until I get more information and/or it clears itself. I'm inclined to keep it open.

Now... if anyone actually DOES get redirected to another site and/or can give me a report that contains a redirect URL... PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!! Truly though... I highly doubt anyone will come up with anything.