O-ring info please.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I got a few extra bodies for my Primes from Armytek however they came dry and without O-rings. No big deal as O-rings are cheap. I believe the Tiara, Wizard and Primes all use the same tail caps (got another one for the Wizard) and O-rings. So I used up 8 of the ones which came in those various packages for the two new bodies (they take 4 each). I would like to replace them at the hardware store and wanted to know what size Armytek uses for the Primes.

Thanks.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I got a few extra bodies for my Primes from Armytek however they came dry and without O-rings. No big deal as O-rings are cheap. I believe the Tiara, Wizard and Primes all use the same tail caps (got another one for the Wizard) and O-rings. So I used up 8 of the ones which came in those various packages for the two new bodies (they take 4 each). I would like to replace them at the hardware store and wanted to know what size Armytek uses for the Primes.

Thanks.
Bodies are shipped dry and without O-rings. We are planning to ship bodies with O-rings in the future. The size of O-ring for the Prime is 0.78 inch.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Bodies are shipped dry and without O-rings. We are planning to ship bodies with O-rings in the future. The size of O-ring for the Prime is 0.78 inch.

Thank you. The bodies worked and added greater versatility to the low voltage heads. The prepper in me like that. :)