Here`s another light I haven`t seen

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found it- Here it is.
http://www.glow-bug.com/products/fl_nb8_4x.html

Sounds interesting. I didn`t see a picture though. 8 leds, waterproof and brighter than the Trek-7, all in an "infinity-strong" (my guess anyway) aluminum case, very nice. But the 3 AA cells aren`t going to give much of a runtime in comparison to the C cells of the Trek. Still, good price, I`m tempted I must say......

grin.gif
tongue.gif

JB

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads-up KenB. Too bad there's no picture, but the light sounds interesting.

Looking forward to your review Brock.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brock, maybe if nothing else it will be nice to have a 8 LED light that can run on lithiums for long storage life (sitting in glove box for years before being used). And it might make a good emergency hammer. I would think that regular AA`s would not be capable of delivering enough millamps fast enough to run brighter than the Trek 7 with the bigger c batts. But I will admit the low price makes it tempting to hit the order button. Also, I can`t find anything about it on the web other than the glow bug site...hmm, I wonder who makes them and who is backing up the 5 year warranty. I wonder if glow bug actually has them in stock or if this is one of the "coming soon pre-order now" type things. Did you talk to someone on the phone? Looking forward to your review
wink.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
I just ordered it right off the site. I did get a confirming e-mail on the order, but nothing personal yet. I know the Glowbug people, so I would think they would call me if it weren't in stock. I was also thinking of it for a backup light with lithiums. Right now I have Lightwave 2000 with lithium's in each of my cars glove box. Hopefully this light will be more durable, and brighter.

Brock

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
A picture of it is now on the Glow Bug site. It doesn`t come in well on my laptop screen...to dark.