• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker LAD 300 lumens EDC keychain lighting tool is releasing

Manker

Newly Enlightened
01__35352.1497598684.500.500.jpg

02__12513.1497598683.500.500.jpg

05__70576.1497598683.500.500.jpg

09__13675.1497598684.500.500.jpg

10__45974.1497598685.500.500.jpg

15__87866.1497598685.500.500.jpg

19__72930.1497598684.500.500.jpg

Features:
Emitter: Cree XP-G3/ Nichia 219C + 2 Red straw hat led
Maximum Beam Intensity: 860 cd
Maximum Beam Distance: 58.6 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current driver with a runtime up to 100 hours
Battery: Built-in polymer lithium battery
Material:Aluminum alloy
Processing technology: Aluminum Integral formed shape
Water Proof: IPX-6
Impact Resistance: 2 Meters

Dimensions & Weight:
Length: 51 mm
Width: 28 mm
Thickness: 13 mm
Weight: 25 g

Output & Runtime:
Red: 1 lumen, 100 hours
Low: 23 lumens, 5.6 hours
Medium: 86 lumens, 1.5 hour
High:300 lumens, 0.5 hour
Strobe: 300 lumens

Operation:
1.When the flashlight is off , one click ,get access to Low mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: Low-Meium-High-Red. Long press for off.
2.When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use (memory function),one click for circle. Long press for off.
3.When the flashlight is off, double click ,access to the mode strobe one click for circle as in the right part of the figure. Long press for off.
4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right parts of the figure)
5.Charging indicator(switch button):
You need to charge the LAD If the light turns to Red automatically
Flash in blue: Fast charging
Constant light in Blue: Trickle charging (Over charge protection function)
Fully charged needs about 70 mimutes from empty

More details please visit:
http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-lad-mini-usb-rechargeable-keychain-flashlight/

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting light. It would be nice to have direct access to the red leds without having to cycle through regular modes and possibly blinding yourself. Also it seems that 23 lumens is a lot for low mode, usually around 10 or less lumens for this size of light is plenty for a low mode.

I might have to check this light out and see how it all works first hand.

andygold

Newly Enlightened
Any new-item sale prices for this anywhere? Currently running a Nitecore Tube, but was possibly going to replace it with a Tip ( really wanted but cannot afford a Surefire). I like the looks and setup of this better.

JDodd

Newly Enlightened
Very nice-looking keychain light! I'd like to try it.

Where's the best deal?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool. I really like the addition of Red leds. I would really like to see Amber side leds as a option to Red. Keep up the innovation!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Manker, for original design-there are other similar lights out there but this shows a lot of thought in design. Too many other companies see something and just copy them exactly. I agree with above comments, that a much lower low level would be very useful. I realize corporate espionage could prevent you from wanting to let the design be discovered prior to production, but I bet there are a number of us on CPF that would love to sign a non-disclosure agreement and try out a preproduction prototype to provide feedback. When the production model is done, we would also be happy to publish honest reviews about it. Thanks again for many of your lights that show original design and thoughtful R & D.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Manker, for original design-there are other similar lights out there but this shows a lot of thought in design. Too many other companies see something and just copy them exactly. I agree with above comments, that a much lower low level would be very useful. I realize corporate espionage could prevent you from wanting to let the design be discovered prior to production, but I bet there are a number of us on CPF that would love to sign a non-disclosure agreement and try out a preproduction prototype to provide feedback. When the production model is done, we would also be happy to publish honest reviews about it. Thanks again for many of your lights that show original design and thoughtful R & D.

Thanks, We will do better and better.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thanks, We will do better and better.

Yes,
You are doing better and better all the time!

I have two of your lights, the Manker U11, and the Manker U21, both great lights that when appropriate, I recommend them.
This little Manker LAD looks like another winner from you. Based on the quality of the other lights of your's, I've already recommended the LAD to a gent who was looking for a zipper pull light.

I *think* I would prefer the UI order to start with Red, then low, med, high.
The thought of an amber led instead of red is intriguing.

Good luck with this light, it is a nice addition to an already fine line of lights. :thumbsup:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Manker,
Myself and others would like to know more about the LED's

What CRI, tint and color temperature is the Nichia 219c option for LAD?
Same question for the XP-G3...?

Could you please tell us more about this "Red straw hat" LED?
Who manufactures the red LED?
What is that red LED, exactly (what is the manufacturer's part named)?
What wavelength range of red spectrum is it, in nm?

Also, is "LAD" an acronym? If so, what do these letters stand for?

I'm already planning to get one early next year when I recover from xmas, but we'll still want the details on the LEDs.
Thanks.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Hi Manker,
Myself and others would like to know more about the LED's

What CRI, tint and color temperature is the Nichia 219c option for LAD?
Same question for the XP-G3...?

Could you please tell us more about this "Red straw hat" LED?
Who manufactures the red LED?
What is that red LED, exactly (what is the manufacturer's part named)?
What wavelength range of red spectrum is it, in nm?

Also, is "LAD" an acronym? If so, what do these letters stand for?

I'm already planning to get one early next year when I recover from xmas, but we'll still want the details on the LEDs.
Thanks.

Hello,

LAD Nichia 219C: CRI>90, color temperature 4000K
LAD Cree XPG3: tint color Cool White

"Red Straw Hat LED" details:

"LAD" means youth

Last edited:

Connor

Enlightened
Quite a nice light.
However, I really think it would be better with an additional 1 lumen white light mode.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I like this keychain light, but the rated 1 lumen 100hour cant be right, to me its a bit over 48hours or so, long from the so called 100 hours, how come ?

Also are u working on a new keychain, with bigger battery and more lumens maybe? i see that nitecore has now a tini keychain with 380 lumens,:eek: maybe u should do one like 350 or so ? hehe.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like this keychain light, but the rated 1 lumen 100hour cant be right, to me its a bit over 48hours or so, long from the so called 100 hours, how come ?

Also are u working on a new keychain, with bigger battery and more lumens maybe? i see that nitecore has now a tini keychain with 380 lumens,:eek: maybe u should do one like 350 or so ? hehe.

Recently acquired one of these lights. The 1 lumen for 100 hours is the red leds.