EDITED: Difficulty finding best 100WE bulb price due to search engine inspecificities

jeraldjunkmail

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to find the current cheapest price per 100WE bulb for e14 and e26 led filament bulb. Because they are sold individually up to bulk quantities, it has been difficult to actually work out the cheapest price per bulb due to this being such a common item. I also noticed that prices vary wildly.

I need 120 E14 chandelier bulbs
I need 200 E26 normal shaped bulbs

High CRI (85 plus tested, pref 90plus or higher) is important. Flicker free is important.

After doing more research I still have the same problem. Hard to pin down a price per unit due to sales in multiples. I know the math is not hard, but the array of suppliers and different packaged multiples makes it not as easy as you might think.

I would consider myself an expert level online shopper (I have bank accounts in multiple countries funded by bitcoin).

They will either need shipped to Canada (preferred) or the USA.

I am here wondering if anyone has recently gone through this and has sourced out the cheapest bulbs... Also, above and beyond that, is there a recommended manufacturer? has anyone here been testing the made in china filament leds?

Thanks!

PS, sorry for not doing as much homework as I should have on what I needed. Your help is much appreciated!

Last edited: