• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

My first impression of Rofis TR18

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
wgoj2cq.jpg

o12oph3.jpg

d8dz7ur.jpg

5e14wfd.jpg

mmp15bk.jpg

150jof3.jpg

k7k1jf7.jpg

This is the second time I contact ROFIS this brand, the familiar box with yellow red and black color, which reminds me of the experience of TR20 on a few months ago, the "five years warranty" title on packing box warm the heart.

dgw64cr.jpg

Open the package, there is a clip, a lanyard, a Rofis holster, 2 pcs spare O-ring and a detachable magnets tail
in the box, it seems destined to come to my side.

61exlhn.jpg

Product characteristics:

1. The head can rotate 0-150 degrees

2. Detachable magnets tail,tail stand capability
3. Utilizes XP-LHI V3 LED, the maximum output of 1100 lumens
4. Side switch button, power remind and lock function, five brightness (Moonlight 2 lumens, low 16 lumens, mid 65 lumens, high 230 lumens, turbo 1100 lumens) with three special mode(Strobe/Beacon/SOS). Memory function, direct access to moon output.
5. Long 118mm (excluding magnetic suction), diameter 24.5mm, weight 69.5g (excluding magnetic suction and clip)
6. Aluminum Alloy material, military grade three hard anodic oxidation, a micro-textured reflector, coated lenses
7. Constant current, maximum light intensity 4673cd, maximum range of 136 meters
8. IPX-8 class waterproof, underwater 2 meters
9. Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
10. Support 2 × RCR123, 2 × CR123A or 1×18650 lithium lion battery

---From Aguai's experience report for ROFIS TR18

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
I have the TR-18 in for testing I will have a review up shortly. Quick question was it not possible to add the micro USB charging port due to the size?
Also have the TR-20 so I can compare

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Dear Mr Baz, in order to reduce the price of TR18, we not add the micro USB charging port, not due to the size. But it will be upgrade to a rechargeable angle light later. Thanks.