• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Mule, Nichia 119

nbp

Flashaholic
Up for sale is a McGizmo Mule with Nichia 119 emitter. The body is like new, but the head had been used on another body and carried quite a bit. No dings or dents from drops, but some light marks from carry. The lens retaining ring was replaced with a blue fluorosilicone o-ring for some extra snazzy looks. This one is real treat to use and ready to go in your pocket! If you have any questions please let me know. Available for SOLD $350 SOLD shipped in the USA via Priority. Thanks!

47C393E8-_zpszb14ju37.jpg

AB30DDBD-_zpsblbte9fy.jpg

1F27D6D7-_zpssv42gmsb.jpg

002B117A-_zps2i1p8sym.jpg

Last edited:

flashaholic1

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Mule, Nichia 119

Up for sale is a McGizmo Mule with Nichia 119 emitter. The body is like new, but the head had been used on another body and carried quite a bit. No dings or dents from drops, but some light marks from carry. The lens retaining ring was replaced with a blue fluorosilicone o-ring for some extra snazzy looks. This one is real treat to use and ready to go in your pocket! If you have any questions please let me know. Available for $350 shipped in the USA via Priority. Thanks!

47C393E8-_zpszb14ju37.jpg

AB30DDBD-_zpsblbte9fy.jpg

1F27D6D7-_zpssv42gmsb.jpg

002B117A-_zps2i1p8sym.jpg
What's the lumen output on this one? Thanks!

scout24

Flashaholic

It's a good thing you don't live here- it's state law that you can't sell a McGizmo on Christmas... :p :santa: :banned: :crackup:

That said, killer price on one of the more useful lights I own. Nothing better for inside of 50 feet for general illumination.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

The Haiku 3S (1×CR123A) N119 was measured at about 125 lumens on high, and this should have ~ similar total output.

This Mule (lacking a reflector) will "appear" dimmer than the Haiku, however, as those lumens will be more widely and evenly distributed .... And the N119 is my choice for preferred Mule light engine.

Top shelf item, top value pricing, and top quality seller here ...[emoji106]

Good luck with your sale, my friend :)

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a good thing you don't live here- it's state law that you can't sell a McGizmo on Christmas... :p :santa: :banned: :crackup:

That said, killer price on one of the more useful lights I own. Nothing better for inside of 50 feet for general illumination.

He must have gotten something "nicer" for Christmas. ha! Not possible! This light is the grail of mules!

No wait, he may have over spent on gifts like me! lol

nbp

Flashaholic

Hey all, wow lots of interest! I posted up quick and ran over to my folks house and missed all the action! Thanks for helping out Archimedes. Yes this is the 1xCR123 Pak with a 3S converter I should have posted that originally. Duh. It looks like AZRiverMatt made the first unconditional "Ill take it" so this light is SPF to Matt. I will send a PM if I can otherwise I will use magic Mod powers to email you. Haha.

nbp

Flashaholic

Also, I will simply be exchanging this for a second Haiku. ;) I don't do much indoor work anymore so this one just hasn't been getting used. Traditional reflectors work better for me now. But I do LOVE the beam on these Mules.

nbp

Flashaholic

Matt, if you see this please respond to my emails.

59ride, if you see this can you try to contact Matt to ask him to respond to my emails please?

nbp

Flashaholic

Initial buyer has fallen off the earth. PM sent to natron101.

nbp

Flashaholic

This Mule is now sold and paid for. Thanks everyone for your interest! :)

59ride

Enlightened

Matt, if you see this please respond to my emails.

59ride, if you see this can you try to contact Matt to ask him to respond to my emails please?

sent him a message on FB but never heard back, sorry mate, glad it sold tho

Latest posts