Best Lighting Upgrade 16 Toyota Highlander

teknix

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a 16 Toyota Highlander and looking to upgrade my headlights. I've already bought the philips x'tremevision led fog lights so i'm looking for any recommendations for a kit that is 6k to match the fogs.

So far I am thinking of getting some denso (potting them and modding to amp plugs) with some xb 6500k lights but not sure how the 6500k will match with the 6k led fogs.

thanks in advance

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Welcome to this board. The lighting modifications/products you're asking about ("HID kits" or "LED conversions" in halogen headlamps) are illegal and unsafe. Rule 11 of this board prohibits advocating illegal or dangerous activity, so that line of questioning needs to end now, though you can read the details of why this is the wrong thing to do here (written for "HID kits" and applies equally as directly to "LED kits").

Your headlamps can't be made to look like your 6K modified fog lamps -- not and remain safe, effective, and legal. They're halogen lamps, and they only work safely and effectively (not to mention legally) with halogen bulbs. The best ones for the low beams are these, and the best ones for the high beams are these with the base trimmed like this. Also, your fog lamps should almost never be lit up. They should be off almost all the time. See here for details.