BratGuy Enterprises: New clips on the horizon

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
been working on these a while. Waiting on waterjet still.

These were test cuts in mild steel, and we had to tweak the dimensions a tad.

Production units will be Ti and a tumbled finish from the shop.

Undetermined pricing as of yet. Will post a sales thread when they are ready.

clips.jpg

bear-clip-copper.jpg

bear-clip-alum.jpg

scintillator

Enlightened
Nice,what is the distance center to center,of the mounting holes and their diameter please.
Thanks

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
getting closer. the shop is just absolutely swamped, and working 7 days a week... so my little things get pushed to the back...

however the bending jig is completed, so just waiting for some water jet time to cut final samples before cutting the Titanium.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not even close!

And yet I can still buy a skull! Come up with a crusader shield and you're set to take over the Facebook market [emoji13]

Jokes aside, Steelflame makes some beautiful clips, no offense to anyone that owns one. I'm just bitter I can't afford it :)

Put me in for 2-3! More if you have ring style for HDS.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mick, awesome work! Can you come up with a shield design? Or a "Nuclear Hazard" design? Count me in as a buyer! If anyone has not dealt with McBrat before he is absolutely the best! We have bought from each other & even sold the same light back & forth a couple times. His integrity is excellent and as you can see by the work his skill is also awesome!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice work. I'm just seeing this thread - haven't been too active the last few months. I'm very impressed and will likely be in for one of them. I like that they are nice and thick which should give very nice support.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice work. I'm just seeing this thread - haven't been too active the last few months. I'm very impressed and will likely be in for one of them. I like that they are nice and thick which should give very nice support.
These are just samples in mild steel. The production ones are same thickness as the other Ti clips available from a few makers