• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sunwayman C21Cvn

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold! Vinh Modified C21Cvn Sunwayman

I have a Vihn modified Sunwayman C21Cvn for sale. He boosted it, replaced the main LED with a XM-L2 4000k, and the side mule with a XP-L 4000k. $80 shipped in the US.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Vinh Modified C21Cvn Sunwayman

$5 cheaper than I paid for mine...I like this as much as my mh20gtvn and tx25c2vn, but I probably don't need a third one. Or do I? Then again, I have 3 each of the other 2. If I didn't have an accident recently I would have grabbed it.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

What are you doing up this early? I have a vn model with a 6500k dome on xm-l2. I probably need a warm version like you have (👌🙏👍 ) but I just threw away my paycheck to the Autobody shop. The other one is the same with the red led intact

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

What are you doing up this early? I have a vn model with a 6500k dome on xm-l2. I probably need a warm version like you have ( ) but I just threw away my paycheck to the Autobody shop. The other one is the same with the red led intact
More like what was I doing up that late. I'm an insomniac.

Yeah, the 6500K stock emitters are why I had to have it modded in the first first place. I prefer around 4000K-4500K mostly. 5000K is as high as I like to go when I need light during the daytime.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

i know you're a vampire and sleep during the day, but get back to me soon. i sent you a pm

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold! Vinh Modified C21Cvn Sunwayman

Congrats to both;)
Thanks! It's a great light, but if the UI was different it would be perfect. If it started low to high with no memory then it would have joined the Zebralights as a main carry light. I love having the flood and throwy beams in one light, and the design, IMO, is great. I didn't care for the C22c, I felt the design was "cheap" compared to the C21c.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold! Vinh Modified C21Cvn Sunwayman

Thanks! It's a great light, but if the UI was different it would be perfect. If it started low to high with no memory then it would have joined the Zebralights as a main carry light. I love having the flood and throwy beams in one light, and the design, IMO, is great. I didn't care for the C22c, I felt the design was "cheap" compared to the C21c.
I would have to agree with you completely..