18650 thrower

camelight

Newly Enlightened
i am missing a thrower in my collection...my best cant reach over 250m. i realize it when i was in the daters looking for a place to put my telescope and barley could see to distance so i need a nice thrower

i am want something not very big 1 or 2 18650, i dont want 26650 or other tips of butteries because i am on a budget and it include butteries
budget: 50 usd

up to now i thought of the utorch u02 or astrolux x6 ss do you have better Suggestions? is there any other light in that budget that throw Further?

Poppy

Flashaholic
If the utorch is a clone of the Manker U21, then it will out-throw the C8. You can run the Manker U21 on 26650 OR 18650.
You may need a high discharge rate battery to maximize its output, but a good high discharge 26650 is only about $10. I'd go for it.

camelight

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore p30. A tad over budget though.

I second the Nitecore P30. I caught it on sale and it was barely over $50.00. It's a nice thrower for 1x18650.
This look just what i am looking for...but this will be a birthday gift from my sisters so i cant go over 50 usd
Convoy C8 with XPL Hi 5000K for a pleasing tint.

I second the vote for a C8 very impressed with mine.
The c8 xpl hi is a very nice light but i think the u02 will throw better not sure it the x6 will
If the utorch is a clone of the Manker U21, then it will out-throw the C8. You can run the Manker U21 on 26650 OR 18650.
You may need a high discharge rate battery to maximize its output, but a good high discharge 26650 is only about $10. I'd go for it.
The manker is ofcurse better choice but it's as well over my budget.
But there is a good deal on this site from dazed1 on the utorch that might allow me buy an 26650 too

Thank you all for the advice. I will try to look for a good deal on the p30 if i will not find i will go with utorch

Jomohr84

Newly Enlightened
I have a Manker U21, great light, from all I've seen the Utorch is nearly identical, aside from cosmetic differences. I would go with the Utorch with your budget as it seems to me a great value. I also have a C8 clear with xpl hi warm 3k, and ordered another I like it so much, it also has some great throw.

samgab

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. Great deal. Are they authorized dealer? Exceptional price!

Yeah, that is a great deal! They are proper dealers, I've ordered Nitecore, eneloop, Panasonic, etc, stuff from them before, and it's always been legit. Plus free shipping internationally, albeit slow shipping.