NEW Fenix TK47 "THROWER" is Now Ready to Go Home With You!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

* 1300 Lumens--2,297 Feet (beyond the limit of vision)!
* Cree XHP35 HI Neutral White LED
* Multi-Functional Tail Light (Red and White LED)
* Slim Profile With Plenty of Power
* And More...

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man I have to get my flashlight fund built back up. I still have to pick up a 2017 LD12 and now this neutral white light, I just can't keep up. Glad to see these NW offerings

dimlight

Newly Enlightened
I love the Beyond the limit of vision part . Fenix needs to step it up on the throw of their lights . saying things like that is their way of justifying the amout or lack of throw for a light of that size.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I love the Beyond the limit of vision part . Fenix needs to step it up on the throw of their lights . saying things like that is their way of justifying the amout or lack of throw for a light of that size.
It throws almost half a mile, I wouldn't necessarily consider that inadequate.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
It throws almost half a mile, I wouldn't necessarily consider that inadequate.

Take it in the context that Fenix's competitors have been pushing out lights north of 300k CD.

Higher CD doesn't just mean longer range, but also more lux at shorter distances. If I need 30 lux @ 100 meteres, I need a light with 300k CD or higher.

And if I really needed a light to light up something enough for me @ 0.5 mile a way, I'd need 6 million CD.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Like the tail cap idea, pretty neat and useful ................

Agree, not always about 1km+ away, nice to have a lot of light ~ a few 100m and have good vision/detail over a useless 0.25lux. I dont have any open spaces which can stretch much past 400/500yds and get through light pollution/mist/fog. But its sure nice to fully light up 100-200m , which is of use to me.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
This baby arrives in our warehouse Monday, Jan. 16. Got yours ordered?