• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEXTORCH SHOT SHOW GIVEAWAYS!!! CLOSED!

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
20170110223410-66687.jpg

Wooho!!! Shot Show 2017 is coming!!!

Amazing giveaways are waiting for you to take them home!
:party:

Shot Show 2017 is starting from Jan 17 to 20 in Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.As one of Exhibitors, NEXTORCH is giving away UL10 SET for all of you to win either here on CPF forum, or at Shot Show Booth #1648. All you have to do is to reply the post: NEXTORCH SHOT SHOW GIVEAWAYS!!! on CPF. Then you will get UL10 SET at Booth #1648 by showing our staff your CPF ID. :buddies:

OH! Are you saying you are not going to visit Shot Show? No worries!!! NEXTORCH will never let you down. We will randomly draw 5 winers on Januar 24 who reply below. So, what are you waiting for? Reply it right now! Come on, Go Go Go!!!

NEXTORCH UL10 SET+ NEXTORCH CAP
2017%25E5%25B9%25B4%25E7%25BA%25B3%25E4%25B8%25BD%25E5%25BE%25B7%25E8%258B%25B1%25E6%2596%2587%25E7%259B%25AE%25E5%25BD%2595%25E5%2586%258CP18-P19_%25E7%259C%258B%25E5%259B%25BE%25E7%258E%258B.jpg

Rules:
1. You must get your CPF ID first, and then reply our post.

2. For those participants who visit our Shot Show Booth #1648 during the period between Jan 12-20, 2017, you will get UL10 SET immediately by showing your CPF ID to our staff. Before you come to Booth #1648, you need to inform our staff at least a day in advance.

Gook luck and look forward to meeting you at 2017 SHOT Show!
:)

Hereby Warm Tip:
For participants who visit our Shot Show Booth #1648, if you are interested in any other products of NEXTORCH and want to write reviews for them, take pictures and PM us for further review details. Thank you!
;)

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

The SHOT Show was closed on Jan 20, 2017. Thank you for all of you coming and visiting our booth #1648 at SHOT Show, and appreciate you guys replied our GAW post to participate the event. Gratitude!

By following the rules we set before SHOT Show, we randomly selected 5 of you as lucky person to win our new launched product UL10.

The following is a list of names, please pay attention:

** mniezen
** LEDad
** scarnific

** motohooligan
** noboneshotdog

In order to ship UL10s to you all, please contact us as soon as possible with your CPF ID, your mailing address and phone number!!! Thank you and congrats!!!

For those friends who haven't won awards at this time must by no means feel disappointed, more GAWs will be coming soon, please follow us with interest. Thank you!

Last edited:

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Re: NEXTORCH SHOT SHOW GIVEAWAYS!!!

Cool looking thing that little UL10.
Wish you a great time at the Shot Show.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool! Thanks for the giveaway. And enjoy your time at Shot Show. Should be fun!

mniezen

Newly Enlightened

Interesting looking little light. Good luck at the Shot show, wish I could be there!!

Godolphin

Newly Enlightened

Good luck at Shot Show, the UL10 looks great.

techin

Newly Enlightened

I'm going to Shot Show! Hold one for me!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is a very unique take on a light that can be clipped to different things, including MOLLE. I can see this being a versatile little light, a bit similar to a headlamp in terms of angle adjustment. Have fun at Shot Show!

93runner

Newly Enlightened

I should be able to swing by to get mine on Tuesday. Good luck with the show. Cya then!

LEDad

Newly Enlightened

I can't make it to Shot Show, although I would like to some day, but Good Luck with the Show and have fun. The UL10 looks like an interesting light.

motohooligan

Newly Enlightened

Looks like an interesting little light. Thanks for the giveaway.

Huyin

Newly Enlightened

Can't wait to see you guys at shot show. Going to stop by tomorrow. Good luck at the show.

scarnific

Newly Enlightened

I won't be at the shot show, but good luck to everyone and thank you for this giveaway

pc_light

Enlightened

RE: Nextorch Shotshow Giveaway!!!

Interesting dedicated cap/clip light. Thanks for the giveaway.

Good luck with the show.