Looking for some advice on how to use a burning laser

jastinbib

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one blue laser of 30 W,from a company ( HTPOW )in USA yesterday,and I am waiting delivery.Wondering if anyone wants to give me some advice. How can I use it correctly and how to be safe when you a burning laser pointer? What should I pay attention to when use a high power laser?

Is there someone who ever bought a laser pointer from Htpow.com ?Here is my lasers:

HQ070047.jpg

BTW, they said it can be transformed in to a starry laser pointer? What does it mean? Where can a starry laser pointer be used to?

Theodore41

Enlightened
I ordered one blue laser of 30 W,from a company ( HTPOW )in USA yesterday,and I am waiting delivery.Wondering if anyone wants to give me some advice. How can I use it correctly and how to be safe when you a burning laser pointer? What should I pay attention to when use a high power laser?

Is there someone who ever bought a laser pointer from Htpow.com ?Here is my lasers:

BTW, they said it can be transformed in to a starry laser pointer? What does it mean? Where can a starry laser pointer be used to?

I can suggest you to go to a laser only forum,to learn a lot about lasers.
I can tell you by the way,that I don't believe that these lasers are 30K of power,it is impossible in such a small case.If you want to buy a very strong laser pointer,you can find 5w lasers,at $350.00 and 7W at $450.00.There are not stronger laser pointers in small hosts,plus they require more than one diode,so large hosts.

Bradford717

Newly Enlightened
I can suggest you to go to a laser only forum,to learn a lot about lasers.
I can tell you by the way,that I don't believe that these lasers are 30K of power,it is impossible in such a small case.If you want to buy a very strong laser pointer,you can find 5w lasers,at $350.00 and 7W at $450.00.There are not stronger laser pointers in small hosts,plus they require more than one diode,so large hosts.

You are correct. They do not make these in 30 watts. Just looking at the picture I can tell it's a 445nm blue laser probably using the Nichia Nubm44 diode. Some of the sellers post these in mw instead of watt ratings to make sales. This guy is probably confused over it.