Shot Show 2017 New Product Release Meeting
January 17, 2017

New%20Product%20Announcement_zpsj3xjwmwh.jpg

Insider Scoop...Fenix Announced An
INFRARED LIGHT COMING OUT SOON!

You've been asking--Fenix listens--Fenix Responds

Capolini

Banned
Where is your high output thrower?!! The TK61 replacement or an updated version?

You guys have DEFINITELY fallen behind in the high output throw dept. where lights like the K70 and TN42 have easily surpassed you!!

I would be willing to bet that an overwhelming majority of CPFers are MORE interested in a high output thrower than an infrared light!!!

drummer132132

Enlightened
I'm with capo. Like to see an updated dedicated thrower in both the size of the TK61 and LD60.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested, just not sure what an infrared light would be used for. Thanks for taking the time to update us Fenix. Your the first from Shot Show to do so that I'm aware of. Keep it coming. :thumbsup:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like to see new fenix thrower, not tk47. Tk47 is boring. Please start making the big and powerful fenix thrower. Thanks

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested, just not sure what an infrared light would be used for. Thanks for taking the time to update us Fenix. Your the first from Shot Show to do so that I'm aware of. Keep it coming. :thumbsup:

Silly me. Infrared is for night vision of course. Makes sense that Fenix would be featuring this for Shot Show now as it is for outdoorsman and gun enthusiasts. Now I get it.