• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini safes. All sold or SPF.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
One left . please see last post.

Original post 1/18/17: As some of you know, I have sold a few mini safes here on CPF. They usually sell out, and usually there is demand long after the sale ends.
I will have a small selection of these Mosler mini safes available soon, (Approx 8~10 safes, in less than a week) They will be a mix of S+G and Ilco dials, all solid steel construction, with bolt holes in the bottom / back. They are relatively small, large enough to fit one or two handguns or a few kilos of precious metals. I get them in olive drab and refinish each one before sale. This includes complete disassembly, inspection, painting, possible lube, adjustment, adding seals. Etc. This time I thought I'd do something different and offer colors; such as sandstone, flat black, flat olive, and possibly hammered silver. Of course, if you want a blaze orange safe, I could probably accommodate you. Here's a little interest list, I will update this thread as they become available. Please reply if you are interested in one. If you have a dial or color preference, please mention it. I am projecting a cost of $100 ea. shipped priority USA. Dimensions 6.5"H x 8"D x 4"W.
Style #1 Sargeant and Greenleaf large dial and Style #2 Ilco small dial
VZZGCf.jpg
XaV0i8.jpg

Interested:
1. hombreluhrs (2) ILCO small dials, O.D, dark gray. Paid and both safes shipped.
2. boafish Interest expressed
3. extendbatterylife Interest expressed
4. Scout24. OD / OD. Large dial S&G. Paid, processing. Projected ship date Friday 1/27/17. Edit: Shipped

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Re: Mini safes

I'll take 2 please..style #2 ILCO dial

one refinished in OD green or flat olive and the other dark gray if possible. Thanks for offering these !

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey lightknot. Are those specs for the inside dimensions? What is the actual locking mechanism like? I mean as in, pins that slide into place or what exactly. I'm very interested in one of these. Thanks.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

All eight safes stripped and prepped for paint. Fist up is a flat black, then both of Hombreluhrs'; an Olive Drab, and a Dark gray. If anyone wants a Gray Mini Safe with a large (Sargant and Greenleaf) dial there are three available.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Much progress being made. We now have one gray, four Olive Drab, and four black safes. Hombrelurs gets the gray and one O.D. with small dials. There are three large dial mini safes, with Sargent and Greenleaf locks, available. Two are black and one is Olive Drab. Please reply with interest.
Gray safe:
Uw6Zhf.jpg
RCiDB2.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Interested in a large S&G. Exterior dimensions? Bolts or bar for locking mechanism?

Edit- I re-read, my apologies. I assume large and small refers to the dial size, and the safe dimensions are all the same? As to my question about round bolts or bars, either is fine, I was just curious. Thanks!

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Scout24, three available. Exterior dimensions : 6.5"H x 8"D x 4"W.
Locking brass bar, direct from the safe lock, and full length steel plate at other end.

lPMIiB.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic

PP sent. I noted "Small S&G safe" instead of "mini"... I knew what I meant when I typed it though... :)