Psycho Rapist has been arrested...............

bigmikey

Newly Enlightened
I watched dateline tonight, and they had a story about a sicko, in NewYork, that held females prisoner in his home. One of them for 3 YEARS, forcing her to have sex with him everyday. Another was there for 2 months. The last one, he actually took out to different places to go bowling play pool, etc. The man went to a car dealership with this last one, she was able to get out of the car ran to a payphone, called her sister, and then her sister had called police, and that is where it all ended. He was finally arrested. There was supposedly 5 more victims, who he kept in a dungeon like the others, that never made it out.

It is hard to believe there are sick freaks in this world that do these things to other people. He will be spending the rest of his life in Prison, where hopefully he will be somebodys girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
truly messed up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i get some consolation knowing he'll end up in hell...
still better than what i'd do to him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
The brain and it's chemistry is indeed a strange organ. Coupled with environmental (I'm not necessarily talking chemicals like acid rain and such, but yes chemicals/drugs do contribute...) influences (upbringing, home environment -or lack of-, people around you and how a person has perhaps been treated...) ok, I'm babbling. What I'm refering to is being a product of your environment as well as what you are born with...

I just can't figure out what makes people do the strange, stupid, illegal, wild things that they do. Look at Jeffery Dahmer, the cannibal serial killer...what on earth could he have been thinking and why? How could someone even think that some of these things are a "normal" thing to do?

I'm speechless, don't know what to say...glad they got that nut! One less to worry about! Though now we'll spend more than I probably make in a year to keep him in a prison while he get's his law degree or a better education than I have!

CNC Dan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]

I'm speechless, don't know what to say...glad they got that nut! One less to worry about! Though now we'll spend more than I probably make in a year to keep him in a prison while he get's his law degree or a better education than I have!

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't be so sure. Many of the real sickos don't last too long.
Remember that guy that shot up the womans clinics? Salvi?
Remember the preist that screwed boys in the chirch?

Lots of bad people in prision, with nothing to loose.