Close...delete...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC408

Enlightened
Hey guys. Not sure if the lounge is the best place to post or if we want to make a "deals" thread for stuff like this. But I'm an avid deal hunter and like to share when I come across good bargains or coupons. Obviously, since this is Vinh's subgroup, the rule would be no posting flashlights deals or other items that Vinh sells. But general deals would be ok. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

MC408

Enlightened
Re: Deals! Deals! Deals!!!!

$15 off $75 eBay flash sale.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM Pacific Time on January 26, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CJANUARY15OFF
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
Terms & Conditions:The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM PT on January 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Deals! Deals! Deals!!!!

$15 off $75 eBay flash sale.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM Pacific Time on January 26, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CJANUARY15OFF
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
Terms & Conditions:The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM PT on January 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.
Well, I think, here in Vinh's forum, that your content is not perfectly centered in place, to use a flashlight LED placement metaphor.

Maybe the important information located at the top of this link can be of help: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?171-Good-Deals

I am not Vinh, so maybe it is out of place for me to make any comment on off-topic content that is posted in Vinh's forum.

I have lots of opportunity, daily, for years, to fine tune my Advert-O-Meter, being that I am gm on a very busy international computer security forum.

:)

nbp

Flashaholic
The above posted Good Deals forum is the appropriate place for such posts. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.