Do you use the kickstand on your C9000?

mountaindewer

Newly Enlightened
At "high rates" are we talking about 1C? Would 0.5C be considered "high rate" enough to warrant the use of the kickstand?

Frijid

Enlightened
I look at it like I would a laptop. If i'm just using the laptop to type something on word pad or If i'm using it on the internet with multiple tabs open and the media player playing, either way, I want it propped up as much as possible to dissipate whatever heat may be there.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I use the kickstand for better cooling and to see the display better due to how I have my charging table set up.

0bEXWt3.jpg

Last edited:

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't use the stand all the time as i cover the display with a bit of cardboard at night so my cats can sleep, the angle makes the cardboard keep falling off, And i have yet to make a permanent solution. :thinking:

John.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't use the stand all the time as i cover the display with a bit of cardboard at night so my cats can sleep, the angle makes the cardboard keep falling off, And i have yet to make a permanent solution. :thinking:

John.

I just use a small note pad paper taped to the top edge of the display. Tape keeps it from sliding off and acts more like a diffusor. Cardboard would block the light almost entirely. If I want to look at the display, I just flip it up from the bottom and it flops back down, staying in place.

Chris

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast

John.

Just don't charge at night or put the charger in a different room then your cats:naughty:

Frijid

Enlightened
I don't use the stand all the time as i cover the display with a bit of cardboard at night so my cats can sleep

Ha, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a war between chargers and cats! I had to use Tachead's advice a long time ago and put the charger in another room and close the door. The light never bothered me or my cats as far as sleeping, my problem was my nosy cats going "Hmm, this looks important and expensive. I better knock it off the table and onto the floor!