• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Solar/Power Supplies/etc.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*All Gone*

The Fun Stuff

All these little guys are thumbnails; please click and/or open in a new window/tab for a much larger view.
I will mark items as sold as soon as they are purchased. Please scroll to bottom for full sale conditions.

1) Iris 62W Folding Solar Panel + Brunton 6W Folding Solar Panel + Streamlight/Cottonpicker's Charger With USB Cable

Here we have a pretty nice charging kit, including a 62W panel, a 6W panel, and a project that I didn't get to use as much as I'd hoped. It is a charging base for a Streamlight, I forgot which model, which was modified with a Cottonpicker's charger and USB cord to be able to snap the host light in and charge it. I think I bought a fivemega host which took 1x18650 cell? It was awhile ago and I don't remember all the details.

I tested both panels here.

Unfortunately, the previous owner of the Brunton 6W did not disclose that it was exposed to cigarette smoke. You can try this trick here if it bothers you.

The 62W folding panel has some dents/impressions in it which I attempted to capture in the photographs. If you magnify the thumbnails, you should be able to see them.

The charging possibilities with these two guys, one large, one small, are limited only by your imagination.

Please remember that you will need some sort of "smart" circuitry between the panels and what you intend to charge; these are only a power source and have no intelligence of their own. Not responsible for "Vent With Flame" condition if used improperly. ;-)

$400.00 --> $375.00

2) Giant Batch of Power Supplies + Parts/Repair Ansmann Energy 16 Charger + Cable Miscellany *SOLD*

I have a basket full of mostly DC power supplies, with a few AC power supplies thrown in. I keep saving them for "That Special Project" but I know there are others out there who would benefit from them. I also have an Ansmann Energy 16 charger coated in dust from disuse which could be cannibalized for parts or repaired or used for some other project. So many commercial flashlights and other electronics use DC power supplies these days, and there are a number of 5V, 9V, and 12V adapters in there. The last pic is some extra cables I am not using and are part of the package deal.

$10.00 / local pick up only one hour north of NYC in the lower Hudson Valley *SOLD*

The Boring Stuff

1) U.S. sales only. I work a lot during the week and don't have time for customs forms. I can mail many packages
from the automated shipping station in my local post office.

2) Please use this thread to ask questions or send me an email. Private messages have been disabled.

3) All sales are final and all items sold as is.

4) All prices include shipping.

5) Publicly posting an "I'll Take It!" takes precedence and priority over questions/thoughts/comments via email.

6) Items are sent without insurance unless the buyer specifically requests it and pays for it.

7) Payment is via USPS Money Order, PayPal, or cash. No exceptions.

Last edited: