Jetbeam        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sale Ended: Surefire parts & 6Z, 12Z, MR11, L5-HA-WH new, FM15 red filter

Default Re: WTS: Surefire lights & parts 6Z, tailswitches, KL-4, E2D-BK body, FM15 red filter

Thanks for noticing that, fixed.
    ampdude

Default Re: WTS: Surefire lights & parts 6Z, tailswitches, KL-4, E2D-BK body, FM15 red filter

Sorry to drop in w/ just a comment, but that 12Z is just awesome. I wasn't even sure that 12Z's existed, thought all the tailcaps were '12ZM'. That is a bargain price IMO, on an extremely rare light. Free bump.

Glad you mentioned that. I was thinking about the light and remembered I had the original lamp assembly for it. I went digging and found the original lanyard ring and N62 lamp assembly sealed in package. I've included it in the ad and updated the pictures. I haven't seen any original 12Z's around either, just 12ZM's for sale on occasions.
    ampdude

Unenlightened

Default Re: WTS: Surefire parts & 6Z, 12Z, tailswitches, MR11, L5-HA-WH new, FM15 red filter

Got the Surefire Z41-HA switch.

Thank you.

Default Re: WTS: Surefire parts & 6Z, 12Z, tailswitches, MR11, L5-HA-WH new, FM15 red filter

Price reductions on most items.
    ampdude

Default Re: Sale Ended: Surefire parts & 6Z, 12Z, MR11, L5-HA-WH new, FM15 red filter

Many thanks
    Ampdude!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12