• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Firefly 2.0

Attachments

• Firefly1.JPG
    Firefly1.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 190
  • Firefly2.JPG
    Firefly2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Firefly 2.0

I love mine! Great modes. Spaced well. Love my trits. Awesome clip! Great light for the price!

GLWS

rgreenjr

Newly Enlightened

Trade for a brand new Tain Ottavino with blue trit in the tail?

Nullpunkt

Newly Enlightened

For sale is a Firefly 2.0 with the Nichia 219. Has 6 ice blue trits installed and includes the SS rods should you choose to use them instead. I am the original buyer and the light has never been carried. An excellent torch. A whole lot more information is available on Kickstarter at the link below. - $200 Conus. First "I'll take it" gets it. My PayPal address is [email protected]

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ight-you-can-always-find-in-the?ref=discovery

Been looking for one of these ever since I missed the kickstarter. I'll take it!

WTS: Firefly 2.0

Been looking for one of these ever since I missed the kickstarter. I'll take it!

As the thread states, "First I'll take it gets it" so it's yours! PayPal address is in the thread. I tried to PM you, but your setting don't allow. PM me your mailing address.

Last edited:

rgreenjr

Newly Enlightened

if this sale falls through, ill take it for 200

Nullpunkt

Newly Enlightened

I sent you an email from r********[email protected]. I'm still being auto-moderated, so I can't get into my profile to change my settings yet. Newbie to this forum, but hopefully that will change soon!