• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire C2-HA with UCL lens + cool optional upgrades **WORLDWIDE SHIPPING**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have decided to let my very last Surefire C2 go. It comes with a P61 LA and the standard lanyard ring. No batteries of course. It saddens me a bit since the C2 is THE iconic Surefire light to me along with the E1e and I always had at least one of these for the last 10 years. That´s also the reason why I will not lower the price. If it doesn´t sell I´ll just keep it.

If you are buying it with one of the two Aleph lights I have listed I´ll deduct a few bucks (shipping).

The light has an ucl lens as well as a glow in the dark o-ring under the lens installed. You can buy it along with the following optional upgrades: Oveready McClicky upgrade kit, black Xeno stainless steel bezel, custom square cut filler o-ring (to fill the gap between body and tailcap when the lanyard ring is not in place.... and it looks really cool!) and finaly a nowadays rather hard to come by Z12 lanyard ring (that´s the one for the head, not the tailcap!). It is almost in mint condition. Some dude thought it neccessary to scratch his name into the body.....luckily not very prominent. It´s not going through the anodizing. You´ll have to hold the flashlight in a certain angle towards the light to really see it. See pic#4 where it is hard to recognize as well as pic#6 which shows the worst way to show it ;)

First a two pictures with all the optional upgrades already installed:

c2-7.jpg

c2-8.jpg

And one that shows that the Z12 lanyard ring does not interfere with propper operation

c2-9.jpg

and the stock C2:

c2-1.jpg

c2-2.jpg

c2-3.jpg

c2-4.jpg

The optional upgrades:

c2-5.jpg

z12onc2.jpg

The worst way to look at the scratched name:

c2-6.jpg

$89 [$99] shipped registered priority worldwide
optional upgrades are:
$5 custom red square cut filler o-ring
$5 Z12 lanyard ring for the head
$15 black xeno ss bezel
$15 Oveready McClicky upgrade kit

RULES:
  • the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item(s) and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 24 hours after I sent my paypal information or the item(s) will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include registered worldwide priority shipping
  • insurance is optional and will be additional $5
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only.
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

Thank for looking :wave:
Eric

Last edited:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gluten Morgen Eric.
I'll take the optional upgrades if you split.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I´m afraid those upgrades are meant to sweeten the deal if someone want´s the C2 but not in it´s stock form. I´ll just keep them (and put the xeno bezel on my OR smoothie for example) if they are not wanted with the C2. Sorry

Eric

Last edited: